The General Assembly of the Lysimeter Research Group will take place on April 20, 2015, 3 p.m. at the HBLFA Raumberg-Gumpenstein (Altirdning 11, A-8952 Irdning).
The executive committee has planned the following agenda:
1. Welcome address by the president
2. Constitution of the quorum by the executive committee
3. President’s report
4. Treasurer’s report
5. Auditors’ report
6. Discharge of the members of the executive committee (by application of
7. Election of the executive committee (proposal for candidates see below)
9. Treatment of miscellaneous proposals
9. Presentation of the new homepage www.lysimeter.at
The general meeting constitutes a quorum if half of the members with a right to vote, or their representatives, are present. If the general meeting does not constitute a quorum at the time fixed, then the general meeting will take place 30 minutes later with the same agenda, and then constitutes a quorum irrespective of the number of persons present.
Please send an e-mail about your participation at the general assembly to email@example.com.
Proposal for candidates of the executive board:
President: Peter CEPUDER
Vice president: Andreas BAUMGARTEN
Secretary: Andreas BOHNER
Vice secretary: Gernot KLAMMLER
Treasurer: Erwin MURER
Vice treasurer: Bernhard WIMMER